Looking to Sell Your Property?
We will gladly assist you in selling your home, apartment or other property. We are always looking for freestanding single family houses, town houses, duplexes, apartments of all sizes, condominiums and land plots to offer to our eager customers.
With Good Life Realestate and Investments, you can count on:
- A competent and fair (BPO) Brokers price opinion of your properties value
- A professional sales pitch & advertising campaign, including in online portals, the local press and our own outlets
- Access to our customer database and other resources
- Frequent showings of the property to potential buyers
- Colorado Real Estate Commission approved contracts and forms
- Registration in (D.O.R.A) Department Of Regulatory Agency
Improve the "Curb Appeal" of Your Home?
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer's decision. Try baking a quick batch of cookies prior to a showing. Your home will smell sweet and be more enticing to buyers.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us at 720 3540927 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Home
To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Desired price
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership
- Brief description of the property
Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us, we're happy to assist you at every step of the process.